Internet Strategy Development And Menagment
WHO DEVELOPED YOUR INTERNET STRATEGY?
- Are your current internet strategies working?
- Confused about your online objectives?
- Not sure which keywords you should using?
- Don’t know how to reach your target market?
- Want real measurable goals with a ROI?
- Is what you are presently doing aligned with the objectives of your strategy?
- Have you reviewed your internet strategy recently?
- Do you have difficulty understanding the reports or data you receive?
- Who is responsible for overseeing the implementation of the strategy?
- Are all the objectives or targets in your strategy still valid?
HOW IT NORMALLY WORKS…
Creating an internet strategy is fantastic, but unless you have someone to constantly drive and review it to ensure you remain on target, there is the chance that it will share the same fate of most peoples’ New Year resolutions.
While the objectives of your internet strategy should remain constant, the activities you undertake to achieve those objectives need to be regularly reviewed and adjustments made from time to time.
In the past your online presence was simply putting up a website that was usually little more than an online copy of a business brochure, and if you wanted to increase your online visibility, it was just a matter of throwing some money at an SEO expert who would do some magic to increase your ranking in Google.
The internet has changed and continues to evolve. Your online presence is now much more than just your website and achieving online visibility involves a lot more than just ranking in search engines. You need to understand these changes or find someone that does and develop a plan for your online presence and visibility.
Don’t waste another moment and dollar on your website and internet promotions that are not working. Create and work to a plan.
HOW OUR INTERNET STRATEGY MANAGEMENT WORKS
With our Internet Strategy Management service, you can relax and focus on your business in the knowledge that you have engaged professionals responsible for overseeing the implementation of the strategy.
Your appointed strategy manager will be your main liaison with Social Visibility Online and coordinate with all the other management services you have.
OUR INTERNET STRATEGY REPORT
If you want to be found online today, you have to think beyond your website and SEO. It’s about knowing where your potential customers are and the best and most efficient way to reach them. Our Internet Strategy report provides you with the information you need to make informed decisions about how to best promote your online presence and visibility.
The report combines our Internet Market Research, Online Audit, and Keyword Research and Analysis report to create a custom written strategy specifically for your business and not some general information or guidelines for you to follow.
The process starts with a face-to-face one-hour online video conference (or just voice if you prefer). The primary purpose of this is to enable us to collect information about your business and determine your online marketing goals and expectations; where you perceive you are now and where you want be.
The format will be conversational and provide an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have. We recommend using Google Hangouts on Air as it has the advantage of creating a private online video record of the discussion which we can both refer to later.
Internet Market Research Report
Based on information provided by you and our own research we identify your target market and where they can be found online, and help you develop a plan to reach them. We will review your current online presence including your branding, value proposition, positioning statement, and marketing messages to see if they are congruent with your target market. We will also provide a SWOT analysis.
- Identify your online target market
- Review your website branding & marketing message
- Identify your online competition & compare what you are doing
- Analysis showing Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats
This report provides valuable insights …as it is usually very hard for you to see your website and online presence as your visitors do.
Online Audit of Presence & Visibility Report
We then conduct an audit of your current position examining key aspects of your online presence and visibility.
- Your current online visibility in search and on social media
- Check if website is search engine friendly and implementing on-page SEO
- Test that your website responsive (mobile friendly) and how its configured
- Produce and Analyse your back-link profile checking relevance & authority
- Review your presence on social media and if your website is socially enabled
We analyze the data and turn it into an easy to understand report that gives you a clear picture of where you are now.
Keyword Research and Analysis
We will provide detailed keyword research and analysis including any terms you suggest along with our recommendations for the best keywords that match your online marketing goals and enable you to connect with your target market.
- Select the best keywords for you target market
- Understand search intent and find those buyer keywords
- Help you choose the most appropriate keyword match type
- Get real keyword search volumes including geo-targeting
- We determine the real strength of competition
- We find those highly targeted long tail keywords
- Report with our keyword recommendations
- with the least competition for the maximum number of visitors.
We also identify what we term low hanging fruit which are those with the least competition that will provide the greatest results for the least effort.
Monthly Strategy Review
Review of internet strategy to ensure that its objectives are still valid and all activities undertaken remain aligned with those objectives.
Monthly Analysis and Reporting
Generation and analyses of reports to determine effectiveness of current strategy. Provision of an easy to understand executive summary that includes all the important metrics showing you progress.
Make adjustments to the current internet strategy implementation within the scope of current work.
Make any recommendations for changes that would require additional resources or services outside the scope of current work being undertaken.
Internet Strategy Management Package
We include internet strategy management as part of our Search, Social and Online presence packages. This separate strategy management service is suitable for businesses that wish to undertake most of the implementation of their internet strategy themselves, but would still like professional guidance and mentoring. This service can even be used for assistance in developing your own internet strategy.
You will be appointed a senior consultant and will be allocated 4 hours of professional services each month to be used for the following:
- Unlimited Email Support via our help desk ticketing system
- Provision of all the aspects of the service as described above
- Access to tools and resources (as determined appropriate by your consultant)
- Training materials and tutorials (as determined appropriate by your consultant)
- Up to 1 hour of face-to-face online video conferencing (or just voice if you prefer)
- Live Support with your consultant via IM services such as Skype
(subject to availability)
Outsourced social media management Your time and that of your staff is worth a lot more to your business than trying manage your own social media presence.